This email just went to the leelikesbikes mailing list.
I hope you’re having fun out there. This is a great time of year to start building fitness, skills and radness for next year.
Please check out:
• Pump Up the Base training program
• The most useful pedaling tip ever
• NorCal clinics Dec. 13-15
Pump Up the Base training program
A 12-week plan to:
• Maintain more power, more easily
• Generate higher peak power
• Train quickly and efficiently
• Making more sustained power, more easily. I’m making 30-50 watts more than I did at this time last year.
• Max sprint power is higher, more consistent and more immediate.
• More comfortable in general.
• Deeper endurance for long coaching days. Some days I’m on the bike for nine hours!
• I recently laid down a PR on a local climb. After years of sucking uphill, I’m in the top 10 percent on Strava. That’s a big deal for me.
This program works in an efficient and non-punishing way, and the results carry from year to year. Check out Pump Up the Base.
The most useful pedaling tip ever
As your foot approaches the top of the pedal stroke, drop your heel and push across the top.
This starts your power phase sooner and erases the dead spot at the other pedal. Forget about scraping dog poo off your shoe.
For more detailed illustrations and tips that will blow your pedaling mind, check out the Pump Up the Base training program. Thanks to Coach Lester Pardoe for all your help!
NorCal clinics Dec. 13-15
We are rocking kung fu skills clinics at the Soquel Demonstration Forest in Soquel, CA on December 13, 14 and 15.
This is a great place to learn (and shred), and my co-coach Lars Thomsen of Trail Head Cyclery is awesome.
Learn more and sign up: NorCal clinics Dec. 13-15
Have fun out there,
Know more. Have more fun!
Join the leelikesbikes mailing list: