Lots more progress today. Looks like we’ll be flow-testing soon.
I helped get the park approved, and I did the design. Nick Simcik and Jerad Fischer are helping translate the specs into braaap. Farid Tabaian is digging like a monster.
By the time I arrived in the afternoon, Nick and Jerad had done a ton of work. At the end of the day:
• Expert flow line was roughly shaped.
• Most of the rocks were cleared, thanks to dudes from the landscaping company.
• We were all feeling pretty tired. We still have a lot of work to do!
Good job gentlemen.
View from the expert start hill. Pump track in the middle, flow line around the outside.
Jerad and Nick shape the first table.
• Water and pack the expert pump track and flow line. We should be riding in a day or two.
• Clean up the expert start hill.
• Start working the beginner pump track and flow line.
Come out and help!
This is a community project, and we need community muscles. The big dig days are scheduled for March 12, 13, 19 and 20. If you want to come out mid-week, let me know. Nick Simcik, Jerad Fischer and/or I will be out there constantly for the next two weeks.
Know more. Have more fun!
Join the leelikesbikes mailing list: