Hi all, I just randomly sorted some test questions, and I thought I’d share the technique.
If you found this post while you were looking for sorting techniques on Google, check out the bike stuff. It’s pretty sweet.
Take a set of test questions and put them in random order. The questions were written in the order of the source pages; that’s too easy.
• Write the questions in a text editor (Word). Questions should be single spaced.
• Open a spreadsheet application (Excel). Paste the questions in Column B.
• Go to http://www.random.org/sequences/ and generate a random sequence.
• Copy as much of the sequence as you need (no more) and paste it into Column A.
• In Excel, select all and go Data > Sort > By Column A
Bam! Your questions are in random order.
Know more. Have more fun!
Join the leelikesbikes mailing list: