Today I did the last round of edits — really, I mean it this time — and exported the print-ready pdfs. Tomorrow I meet with a potential investor. Based on that negotiation I’ll decide whether to do on-demand digital printing (low initial cost, low profit margin) or print 5,000 copies on a traditional press (high initial cost, higher profit margin). The finish line is so close I just want to sprint for it, but I need to stay smart.
The proofs look great. I can’t wait to get this book out there!