https://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/leelikesbikeslogoheader.jpg 0 0 leelikesbikes https://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/leelikesbikeslogoheader.jpg leelikesbikes2007-03-04 19:54:072007-03-04 19:54:07Off to Fruita
Off to Fruita
These past few months have been tough, but now the payoff:
– Today I rode with The Fix monkeys, and it was good.
– Tomorow me and Fireman Jeff and Rufus hop into the Sprinter.
– Bring a Honda CRF450X and KTM 450XC
– And a Specialized Enduro SL and S-Works Stumpjumper
– Monday and Tuesday moto with Jeff at Grand Valley OHV Area and Rabbit Valley. Explore the Kokopelli Trail, which goes all the way to Moab.
– Wednesday morning meet with trainer James Wilson.
– Wednesday afternoon rip bikes with James and MRP pro tough guy Ryan Cranston.
– Back home Wednesday night, then coach Zach Griffith on Thursday.
Details at 11 …
Have a great time, Lee!
That sounds like such a fun trip !
Jealous, yes I am !
Post lots of pictures when you get back.
I am considering buying a Sprinter Lopes 55 and wondered what you thought of yours.
I have some literature on it and a few pictures and it just looks like the ultimate road-trip-mobile. Load up the dirt bikes and mtn bikes and I’d never want to be home.
The price is steep but I think I can expense it as a company vehicle.
Just got back. Super fun!
The Sprinter is awesome, but I’ve had a few problems: blown speaker, a bad electrical switch , some warranty issues with Dodge (taken care of) and a mystery electrical problem where my secondary battery won’t charge.
Once that’s all dialed, it’s the ultimate vehicle. If you get one, do these upgrades: solar cells on the roof, cabin heater, water heater, shower.
Sweet Lee! Glad you got out there and had some fun!