https://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/leelikesbikeslogoheader.jpg 0 0 leelikesbikes https://www.leelikesbikes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/leelikesbikeslogoheader.jpg leelikesbikes2020-05-31 16:33:302020-05-31 18:13:00COVID rules
We are stoked to ride with you! In order to maintain COVID safety, we will be following these rules in our private and public classes:
- Public classes and private groups will be limited to six students.
- We will maintain six feet of distance between all people.
- Instructors and students must wear masks. If you show up to class without a mask, you’ll be asked to leave, and there will not be a refund. You can, however, attend at a later date.
- We will not touch each other or each other’s bikes.
- We will not use the RipRow in public classes. We might use the RipRow in private classes.
- We will take your temperature using a non-contact infrared thermometer. If you show a temperature above 99.0 degrees, sorry, you cannot join the class. You can attend when you are healthy.
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or if you have been exposed to someone with COVID symptoms, please do not attend class. You can attend at another time.
Thank you for cooperating. See you in class!
– Lee and the LLB team